Time for a favourites blog post! I will also be doing a YouTube video on this also so you can see exactly which ones I’m loving at the moment and all the prices. Please let me know what your January favourites were below too!
These are a mix of clothing, food, make up, basically anything and everything.
- Propcorn – Popcorn, blue packet, sweet and salty! – £1
- Revlon Concealer I’m a C3 everyone is raving about this concealer and I have to say I’m enjoying it too! – £4
- Chocolate squares cereal, I’m loving Tesco and Asda’s own versions just because they are as good and cheaper, I love a bargain – £2
- My gorgeous cream hand painted boots from Amsterdam, my mother has amazing taste I’m unsure on the £ price but these are the only ones in the world wooo! #unique
- GymShark black seamless energy leggings, you all know I love gymshark but these ones are amazing! – £40 bit steep at £40 but I’m in love.
- Adidas white hoodie, too nice to wear! I’m scared food will fall down it. Adore it unsure again on price £?
- Zeflora an amazing liquid that you can add water to, to make an antibacterial spray, to help keeps things clean and fresh! -£1
- Lip colour sealer – this liquid is to be used over a lipstick to keep the colour sealed in all night so it doesn’t come of on people, or glasses etc it’s amazing and lasts so long! – £4
- Liquid Highlighter Iconic London £30 a lot of money yes but it’s amazing.. glowing up like the moon I say!
- Tantastic fast drying self tan medium – sample 30ml was free, but I now can’t wait to purchase a full size product as it’s fab! – £ free.
So there we have it my top ten for January. I’m excited for February’s favourites and excited to hear from you guys! Stay tuned for the YouTube Video coming on this also soon!
Much Love J