So many of you may have read my post around a year ago on my favourite treats and sweets to have just because I’m a personal trainer, nutritionist, runner, fitness fanatic and now ambassador does not mean I don’t eat or have my treats those who know me well know I eat A LOT and A LOT of goodies – so here we go, well this was going to be my top 10 but it’s more like top 15/20 now as there is too many I love!
Here goes my updated version of my favourite ‘sweet treats’ and what I will be eating over Christmas, so no healthy food tips here sorry!
- harbio tangtastics (my favourite sweet ever fizz fizz fizz)(can be found at pretty much anywhere)
- pic n mix of all sours ones – like sour dummies. (can be found at wilkinson- candy king) sour watermelon slices are my fave)
- choc shot on pretty much anything (love that stuff, make amazing hot cocolate too)
- pink and whites, marshmallow and wafer together
- Ben and Jerrys ice cream cookie dough flavour, the sandwich versions are amazing too!
- Also oppo Ice-Cream salted caramel flavour
- Caramca buttons
- Chocologic dark chocolate
- fluff, marshmallow spread, on toast or on my pink and whites, it an awesome combination (that right and wow its too good)(can be found at ASDA)
- nutella, peanut butter, just packets of nuts or those Reeces nut chocolate cupcake thingys! – wow.
- Refreshers and squashes all da flavours – these are super addictive!
- marshmallow sprinkles ice cream cones mmmmmm! (childhood memories there too!)
- Turkish delight – chewy jelly with chocolate why not
- Krave cereal or any cereal I adore it
- Guilyian seashells – if that is how you spell it. They are amazing a special treat I say!!
I do have my sweets, chocolate and ice cream all in moderation as everyone should. I work hard and play hard. And I enjoy Christmas!
thank you for reading my sweet treats post, i bet some of you are super excited to go out and try some of these or have i just made you feel like you need a sweet treat evening and movie night, thats what i plan to do anyway!
just because I’m a runner and write a fitness and health blog doesn’t mean i miss perfect, i love my treats, adore them in fact its part of a healthy lifestyle and balance, and this happens very often its part of life, life is to be lived and enjoy so don’t cut anything out!
happy treating angels
Much Love J x