Morning angels it is a very boring top ten today, my favourite drinks not just healthy options but unhealthier options too, just my all round favourite drinks leave me a list of tour faves too..
- Diet coke, love ice and lemon too, i prefer diet coke to normal as i prefer a sweenter taste to a sugar taste.
- Lemonade with added lemon and lime..
- Almond milk and normal milk for my cereal and tea i like to have either of these they can be sweet and creamy adding so much more flavour to a bowl of granola.
- Builders tea, my favourite has to be a proper cuppa tea, 2 sweetners and little milk always warming and after one of these i feel like i can take the day on.
- Tonic water, one of my favourite ways to get water in me is to drink tonic water through a straw, i love the twang taste it has i then feel like im having a gin halfway through a monday which always helps!
- Green tea after a long day this is just as god as a builders tea and it feels more fresh reaching and clean. It really helps my headaches too.
- Bitter lemon I love this on holiday.
- White monster cans. I seem to have a little addiction to the white monster energy drinks which I know is not good so I choose a zero sugar option to make myself feel better.
- Sparkling water and tap water with ice it has to be real cold!
- Prosecco of course. Filled with strawberries or a drop of chambord; Yummy! My alcoholic go too drinks are Coke and Vodka and Gin and Tonic.
Thanks for reading my quick blog post today.
Much Love J x