Hello angels; hope you are all enjoying this lovely sunny weather I know I am. I know i usually post on a Sunday but as it’s lovely weather I have been writing lots of posts in the sun and thought I would share it a day early.
I’m hoping to write some more posts over the next two weeks as I have some time off work. Anything you would like me to work on or write about let me know in the comments below.
Today’s another top ten based on water and fruits, I will try and do one for all lots of food groups and also focus on main macronutrients and give you tips and tricks: if you come training with me you know and will receive lots of facts and information on these topics anyway.
1. By the time a person feels thirsty, his or her body has lost over 1 percent of its total water amount.
2. The weight a person loses directly after intense physical activity is weight from water, not fat.
3. A strawberry is not an actual berry, but a banana is.
4. Apples float in water because they are 25% air.
5. An average strawberry has around 200 seeds.
6. Kiwi contains twice as much Vitamin C as an orange.
7. The cabbage encloses nearly as much water as watermelon. Watermelon contains 92% water where cabbage is 90% and carrots are 87%.
8. Soft drinks, coffee, and tea, while made up almost entirely of water, also contain caffeine. Caffeine can act as a mild diuretic, preventing water from traveling to necessary locations in the body.
9. Roughly 70 percent of an adult’s body is made up of water.
10. Fruits are nature’s marvelous gift, they are life-enhancing medicines packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and many phytonutrients. They are an absolute feast to our sight, not just because of their color and flavor but of their unique nutrient profile that helps the human body be fit, rejuvenate, and free of diseases!
Thanks again for reading, please share and comment…
Much Love J x