Morning; happy Mother’s Day to you all those fab mummy’s just being fabulous all the time! Today is just a quick fun facts posts of course health and fitness related:- things you may not know and may surprise you! Enjoy…
- Eating fruits and vegetables may help your body make its own aspirin. Benzoic acid, a natural substance in fruits and vegetables, causes people to produce their own salicylic acid, the key component that gives aspirin its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- We all know sleep is so important but a 20-minute nap can improve your overall alertness, boost your mood, and increase productivity.
- Your skin’s outer layer sheds every 2-4 weeks, amounting to roughly 0.7 kg of dead skin in a year.
- Chewing gum boosts brain power…
- 70% of adults bodies are made of water.
- Otharexia Nervosa is an eating disorder where you suffer from an obsession with eating healthy food.
- Every time you lick a stamp you consume 1/10 of a calorie.
- Almonds are a member of the peach family and honey can soothe a hangover.
- Third-hand smoke — the particles that cling to smokers’ hair and clothing and linger in a room long after they’ve left — is a cancer risk to young children and pets.
- Holding your breath can help stop hiccups. It’s thought that if you build up carbon dioxide in your body (by not exhaling), it will help stop your diaphragm from spasming, which is what causes the hiccups.
Thanks again for reading would you like to hear more? Message me, leave a comment and share!