Happy New Year to my gorgeous following! I wish you a happy and healthy 2017..
I wrote a status the other on my personal facebook which i wish to share with my followers too it was – Happy New Year to all my friends and family, i wish you all happiness and health for 2017.
2016 hasnt been the greatest year yet, but I’ve certainly ended it on a high.. I am very happy in my new job, im now a PA and PT, and its changed me for the better, my blog has grown massively, and considering i have a muscular skeletal condition im the strongest athelte I’ve ever been, everything happens for a reason!
Thank you to my family and boyf for amazing support and I have so much to look forward to in my work and play for 2017, bring it on!❣🤗
So following that i would like to share my top ten glorious goals with you! I would love to hear about your goals also! And then this time next year we can reflect on how far we have come so lets begin..
- More positive thinking and self talk, i need to believe in myself more and grow in confidence and that is the aim, i also want to relate this to comparisons, i compare myself a lot to others which is not healthy and it needs to stop.
- I want to try and save money, think about money carefully not waste it and start thinking like an actual grown up.
- I would like to start yoga and maybe meditation, spending more time alone, trying to relax.
- I want to start driving! I managed this Christmas to get a car and book my first driving lesson so its looking promising but if i could be driving by this time next year i would be very happy.
- I want to race more than ever. I want to book in loads of races all over, different distances and places to visit, gaining more miles and medals than ever, i sure do love my running.
- I want to say yes to the things i only really want to do. A lot of the time i try to make other people happy and commit to doing something i dont really want to so from now on its what i really want.
- I want my blog and PT business to grow, and do well and for me to enjoy this and to continue loving all my jobs.
- I want to attend church more, i find it relaxing, calming and a special way to escape, i want to smile more and i want to know who i am and what i really want out of life.
- I want to see more sights, in England and abroad and appreciate time with friends and family more.
- I want to be fitter and healthier of course, but i want that for all my family and friends also!
Thank you for reading my goals, please share yours below i would love to hear them and see you next time,
much love J x