So its New Years Eve ‘Eve’ and lots of us will be partying away today, tomorrow, the day after and plenty more nights over this festive season.
We all like to drink lots, eat lots and celebrate, and thats the holidays and thats ok!
Anyway todays Top Ten tricks and tips is on drinking, things to to do and to tackle the ‘over done it’ feeling from the celebrations or even the average weekend!
- on the night you drink, drink a litre of water before you go to sleep and then.. this helps the hangover, And again the next day again.. drink lots of water! – your dehydrated! It helps the headaches.
- Choose drinks wisely certain drinks contain more of a alcohol percentage higher the percentage, the more drunk you will get and usually the more hungover too.
- take paracetamol the next morning or alksalters these help with the groggy headache feel.
- eat lots of nutritious for not McDonalds! You might crave that but your body doesnt want that, it needs vegetables and lots of carbs!!! So a Sunday roast you ask? yes! your body needs it my friend..
- do some exercise, just a little bit, go for a walk get fresh air helps mind and body and again that head with a hangover.
- take a multivitamin and detox with a green tea, flush out the alcohol toxins remember it is a poison.
- eat lots of nutritious food the next day, your body will crave salt so fix the craving with some nuts and each whole nutritious foods to keep you full and help get rid of the risk of binging on not so great food.
- sleep lots, you won’t sleep properly the night of drinking alcohol it keeps you awake or not in a deep sleep, so the next night get to bed early and sleep lots!
- to help prevent a hangover the next day eat a proper full wholesome nutritious meal before you go out full of carbs, protein and fats, this helps a massive amount.
- dont guzzle or drink your alcohol quick, try to drink from the glass not a straw, qith a straw you drink quicker and consume the bubbles creating a more drunk you.
But most of all enjoy it all!
Weekends are to be enjoyed and so is Christmas and New Year and if you enjoy a drink or 5 have fun and drink safely.
Thanks again for reading and all your support this year, please like share and subscribe it would make me very happy going into 2017. Happy New Year my beautifuls..
Much love J x