so a top 10 list and todays list is all about my favourite ‘sweet treats’ no healthy food tips here sorry! so lets dive in, just like i would a packet of harbios!
- harbio tangtastics (my favourite sweet ever fizz fizz fizz)(can be found at pretty much anywhere)
- pic n mix of all sours ones – like sour dummies. (can be found at wilkinson- candy king)
- sour watermelon slices.. (can be found at wilkinson – candy king)
screen malt loaf i love this sprinkled with dates and yogurt (sugar on sugar)(can be found at ASDA)
- choc shot on pretty much anything (love that stuff, make amazing hot cocolate too)(can be found at ASDA)
- pink and whites, marshmallow and wafer together (can be found at ASDA)
- calliope lollies, lime flavour is my fave and lemon sorbet, alongside Ben and Jerrys ice cream cookie dough flavour. (can be found at ASDA)
- fluff, marshmallow spread, on toast or on my pink and whites, it an awesome combination (that right and wow its too good)(can be found at ASDA)
- nutella, peanut butter, just packets of nuts or those Reeces nut chocolate cupcake thingys! (Mmm Asda is my fave place can you tell)
- refreshers and squashes all da flavours (ASDA yup again..) these are super addictive!
- marshmallow sprinkles ice cream cones mmmmmm! (childhood memories there too!)
thank you for reading my top ten sweet treats i bet some of you are super excited to go out and try some of these or i have just made you feel like you need a sweet treat evening and movie night, thats what i plan to do anyway!
just because I’m a runner and write a fitness and health blog doesn’t mean i miss perfect, i love my treats, adore them in fact its part of a healthy lifestyle and balance, and this happens very often its part of life, life is to be lived and enjoy so don’t cut anything out!
much love J x