So the post that won the vote off on twitter was Hydration! (But only just!)
But lets begin..
What does this mean?
Hydration definition is – (in the term i mean) the definition would mean ‘To supply water to a person in order to restore or maintain a balance of fluids’ to be hydrated means to keep water supply in the body to keep mortal bodily function.
Who needs to be hydrated?
EVERYONE. every living thing on the planet needs to be hydrated, our water levels need to be fed all the time its crucial to the way our bodies work.
What hydration is needed?
water, water, water. water is the best way to keep hydrated, but of course other fluids, like tea, squash, juices, all help to our hydration.
Why do we need to be hydrated?
It is so so important to keep hydrated and many of us don’t realise.. Our bodies depend on water to survive, every cell, muscle, tissue, organ needs water to work correctly. Water keeps you hydrated and healthy, it keeps your joints rubric ate your digestive and your removal of wast system working properly, it helps keep your body at a correct temperature. It helps such little things like your skin for example the more water you drink the better your skin will be, dont you want that acne free, glowing fresh face?
Are you hydrated? Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Little or no urine, or urine that is darker than usual, also can be quite smelly
- Dry mouth
- Sleepiness or fatigue
- Extreme thirst
- Dizziness or lightheaded feeling
- No tears when crying
- Cramp in muscles at times.
How can i keep hydrated?
Drink lots of water also eating fruit and vegetable and juices, and milk, and herbal teas can help. Water can also be found in fruits and vegetables (for example, watermelon, tomatoes, and lettuce) and in soup broths.
Tips to keep hydrated
- Keep a bottle of water with you during the day.
- Try squash or sparkling water and try adding a slice of lemon or lime to it if you dont like water.
- Be sure to drink water before, during, and after a workout.
- When you’re feeling hungry, drink water. sometimes your thirsty not hungry.
- If you have trouble remembering to drink water, drink on a schedule, even add an alarm or reminder on the hour on your phone just to remind you to sip or have a glass and keep hydrated.
- Think about the benefits it brings to your body.
- Set a challenge with a friend.
- Keep a tally or measure or how much you have drank to create a goal to beat.